Saturday, August 28, 2010

Circle Centre Mall, January 2010

We went to Circle Centre Mall in January. It isn't something we do often, so I thought I'd take some pictures there. These are some of the results.


This image is looking east from the Arts Garden at the south side of Washington St. It's the detail of one of the buildings along there that I thought interesting.


This image is looking east from the Arts Garden at the north side of Washington St. It's one of those pictures you can provide someone in 2050 to say this is what downtown looked like 40 years ago. Meanwhile, you can use it to show someone what it looked like just a few months ago.


Looking the other direction, over the railing to the floor below, we saw that there was some kind of art show going on. Here Brian and Janet are checking out the stuff.

The next few images are of some of the art.











This image is of the glass "sun" hanging in the main hall of Circle Centre. I've taken this picture a gazillion times, but I keep thinking I'll get a good one of it. I think I am now giving up.

No comments:

Post a Comment